Friday, June 11, 2010

PANZER COMMANDANT







Hienrich zer panzer commandant shows us how it is done. Ya, he vill drive backwards into Poland and tell zem he was just leaving.





On Memorial Day I saw a fox crossing the lawn and a Red Tail hawk flying over head. That weekend I hiked up to Stoner Mesa and came across eight elk. There were still small patches of snow on the ground and the Aspen trees had just started thier leaves.




The Canadian Geese play in the irrigation water.



























This is the fox that crosses the field every day.







The view out of the front.







On my trip to Belt Salvage to buy some I beams I found the remnants of this Huey helicopter. In addition to salvaged building steel they had railroad tracks, antique farm equipment, antique trucks and many other odds and ends.






No comments:

Post a Comment