Monday, April 26, 2010

The image to the right is a picture of me at my last soul sucking corporate job.
On May 1st 2010 I will be climbing into my gas guzzling F-350 with my dog and my dad on what I hope will be no longer than a five day drive to Lebanon Colorado. The purpose of the truck is to transport all of my tools that I will be using to build an addition on my sister's house.
My Dad plans to fly back..... he only gets to see the corn fields of Ohio once this year. Lucky bastard. It will be a tight fit in the front cab. We shall see who gets the window seat, my Dad or the Dog.
I hope you will follow me on this epic journey across the country and follow the construction progress on this blog.

4 comments:

  1. I see the picture of your dog, where's the picture of DAD ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip Paul (and DAD and dog)! I look forward to reading about the adventures along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So who gets to ride shotgun, your Dad or the dog?

    ReplyDelete